So last night I went to Walmart with my parents. Now, I know Walmart is not the swankiest of places, but there are a lot of really good products that are super affordable there. As a struggling student, that sounds good to me. Lol I got some new make up and new hair products that I’m super excited about so I thought I’d make a post about them all. 🙂
|Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude 40|
- Milani Color Statement in 01 Sweet Nectar – So this is a really bright orange color and it goes on really well, but I think it’s a little too orange for me. I didn’t think it would come out so opaque. It’s pretty good quality and it smells nice, but the color just is a little too much for me, but I would consider buying a different color because the quality of the lipstick is pretty good for the price.
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude 40 – I really love this color, it’s a little bit sheer on my lips because my lips are kind of dark, but it definitely adds just the right touch of color. It’s a bit greasy for my liking, but overall a good lip product that I can definitely see myself reaching for often. 🙂
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 109 – This is by far my favorite lipstick of the three! It’s amazing quality and sooo affordable! It’s a pale orange color and the pigmentation is so good and it’s more of a matte finish, but it’s not drying which I love. Plus it smells good. 🙂 I will definitely be buying more from this line!
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Coral – So this looked like a gorgeous dark, coral color in the packaging, but when I put in on my cheeks, it wasn’t very pigmented at all. After applying it 2 or 3 more times, it did show up a pretty pink, natural flushed color, I was just a bit disappointed that it wasn’t as pigmented as I’d hoped. Maybe it’s because I have slightly tanned skin, but honestly if it’s a good quality blush, it shouldn’t matter that much. Hopefully it’ll grow on me.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Sun Kissed – This nail polish is a bright orange (I know, clearly Zoe’s love for orange is growing on me lol) and it goes on quite opaque and beautifully. We’ll see how long it lasts without chipping.
- L’Oreal Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner – My hair’s been a bit dry these days so I bought this in hopes it would help and I used this last night and just from that one use, I can already tell a difference! I’m looking forward to using this until it runs out as it seems to work quite well. 🙂